ECAD Support Engineer
This position is located at the Corporate Headquarters in Henderson, Nevada.
VadaTech, Inc. is seeking candidates for an ECAD Support Engineer. The ECAD Support Engineer is responsible for interfacing with Electrical Engineering on tasks ranging from PCB Layout and collateral documentation release, to ECAD import tasks to support cross-tool migrations. Inter-department interactions and document release support are also within the scope of duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schematic Capture, PCB layout, and BOM creation
- Create full documentation package for PCB fabrication and for PCB assembly
- Create and manage component libraries, including PCB footprint libraries
- Work with the MCAD hardware team to verify mechanical constraints
- Manage PCAD-to-ALTIUM import efforts and assist on the project files release to layout
- Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure quality
- Become familiar with hardware specs on VadaTech’s products so to eventually assist on Product’s documentation support
- AS or BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering Field
- Experience in PCB Layout and Schematic Entry is a Plus
- Altium Designer experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand schematics in order to capture design requirements
- Clear understanding of electronics and components
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace
- Fluent domain of the English language: Ability to read, write and speak English well
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate management's assignment of essential functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
VadaTech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, socio-economic status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran and any other class protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. The company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VET
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Competitive compensation and benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.