Senior PCB Design Engineer
-The Candidate will be responsible for the layout of complex printed circuit boards including Digital, Analog & Mixed Signal technology. Candidate must have a well-developed competency in PCB design & manufacturing.
-PCB designs range from 2-20 layers with flat & hierarchical schematics. As a PCB Designer, candidate will own the board layout, working with Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Project Leaders to ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Responsible for complete documentation package including BOM, layout, fabrication & assembly drawings.
- Candidate will also work directly with PCB fabricators on technical questions and fabrication issues. This candidate will also be responsible for mentoring junior designers, if needed.
- 8+ years of experience as a PCB Designer
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in high speed signals, high current power, and 10+ layers designs.
- Experience in Layout Design of Intel-Based processor boards is a plus.
- Experience with P-CAD and/or Altium Designer is highly preferred
- Knowledge of design of printed circuit boards requiring differential pairs, high speed signaling, and controlled impedance
- Able to interpret electronic and mechanical component specification data.
- Knowledge of good layout practices (part placement, cross talk, signal integrity, controlled impedance, high speed differential signaling, power distribution, etc.).
- Experience with blind/buried vias is preferred.
- Candidate must have good English communication skills - both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work in fast-paced environment.