Stock Room Coordinator
The Stock Room Coordinator position manages inventory through database and maintain levels required on a daily basis to meet distribution demands, performs kitting duties and issues parts to production floor.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Perform all incoming receiving inspection for purchased components
- Perform kitting for new work orders
- Issue parts for shortage and scraps
- Organize stockroom for new and existing components
- Cleanliness of stockroom area
- Perform cycle counts for monthly and year-end inventory
- Support shipping as required for packaging assistance
- General manufacturing (electro-mechanical) as required
- Perform DMR for non-compliant components
- Work with buyers to initiate purchase of floor stock components
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- GENERAL COMPUTER SKILLS
- KNOWLEDGE OF ELECTRONIC PACKAGE TYPES
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MS OFFICE
- UNDERSTANDING OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENT TYPES AND PACKAGING (I.E. BGA, SOICS, RES/CAP PACKAGES ETC.)
- ABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ENGINEERING ASSEMBLY DOCUMENTS SUCH AS BOM'S, ASSEMBLY DRAWINGS, ENGINEERING CHANGE ORDERS, QUALITY PROCESS DOCUMENTS
- ABILITY TO HANDLE JOB STRESS AND INTERACT EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS IN THE WORKPLACE
- FLUENT DOMAIN OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH WELL
- ABILITY TO CARRY OUT DETAILED WRITTEN AND ORAL INSTRUCTIONS
- KNOWLEDGE OF IPC WORKMANSHIP STANDARDS (NOT REQUIRED BUT A MAJOR PLUS)
- EXPERIENCE WITH MRP/ERP SYSTEMS (A PLUS)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Sitting and standing for long hours
- Ability to move around the facility, climbing stairs as necessary, bends down and reaches up
- Frequently communicates with others. Must be able to exchange accurate information verbally and in writing
- Constantly operates a computer and other standard office equipment such as phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Ability to handle and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. alone; ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs. in a two person lift
THE ABOVE INFORMATION ON THIS DESCRIPTION HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO INDICATE MANAGEMENT’S ASSIGNMENT OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES WITHIN THIS CLASSIFICATION. IT IS NOT DESIGNED TO CONTAIN OR BE INTERPRETED AS A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF EMPLOYEES ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT’S RIGHT TO ASSIGN AND REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THIS JOB AT ANY TIME.
VadaTech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/Disability/Vet
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, generous employer 401k contribution after 6 months of service, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, and on-site fitness center.